- Follow the instructions printed on the label
- Trim candle wick to 1/4 inch prior to each burn
- Use well ventilated candle holders that are sturdy and won't tip over. Avoid wooden or plastic holders, as they can catch fire. Use caution when using glass candle holders as they may break when they get to hot.
- Keep burning candles out of reach children and pets
- Always burn candle within sight
- Extinguish all candles before you leave the room or go to sleep
- Teach children to be careful around open flames. Candles are not toys, or something that can eat or drink.
- Burn candles on flat surfaces
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire (curtains, clothing, decorations) If your clothes catch fire. STOP, DROP and ROLL.
Forest Lea Farms is not responsible for any misuse of our products.